توجه: محتویات این صفحه به صورت خودکار پردازش شده و مقاله‌های نویسندگانی با تشابه اسمی، همگی در بخش یکسان نمایش داده می‌شوند.
۱Analysis of physical expansion and sprawl growth factors of Sari city using Shannon and Heldern entropy models
اطلاعات انتشار: همایش ملی مهندسی عمران، معماری و مدیریت پایدار شهری، سال
تعداد صفحات: ۱۲
population growth and rapid urbanization growth in recent decades has not only led to unbalanced physical expansion of cities, but also the growth and development of cities is heavily influenced. Ascities developed with no plans and urban areas in a short time reached their primary area severaltimes. sari, like many other cities in the country is not immune from these changes. so that the city population has increased by 16 times over the last fifty years. the increasing population growth,uncontrolled physical expansion has resulted in the city. In order to prevent these inefficiencies ofurban problems, the present study was done to determine the factors influencing the process of expanding Sari and to find out proposed solutions to fix and prevent this process. the method used in this study, descriptive–analytical method, to data analysis and heldern and Shannon entropymodel is used and the results show that: 82% of the physical growth of the city between1385–1335 was related to the population growth and the remaining 18 percent, is related to the horizontal growth and city sprawl, the metropolitan area of the city has denser structure and the surroundingareas have a more dispersed structure. Also the effects of synthetic and natural factors restricting Sari physical development has made the city exorbitance horizontal and linear developed. from the findings that could help prevent the horizontal development of the city, it could be said that we canmake the city vertically developed rather than horizontal expansion, improvement and renovation of old texture of implementation and more use of the land, filling the empty spaces and etc.<\div>

۲Evaluation of the Ecological Capacity of Ghaemshahr Province to Prioritize Development–Prone Zones
نویسنده(ها): ، ،
اطلاعات انتشار: کنفرانس بین المللی اقتصاد، حسابداری، مدیریت و علوم اجتماعی، سال
تعداد صفحات: ۱۱
In this descriptive–analytical article, ecological uses capacity in Ghaemshahr Province is investigated. For this purpose, the required layers and data are collected and analyzed using Makhdum model. In addition, ecological potential of the investigated zone is studied for each uses in GIS. Then, the map of optimal uses is prepared in different (first and second) classes, based on which agricultural and forestry uses with the total of 37.332 and 4188 hectares are placed in the first and second categories. In the second class of optimal uses, extensive recreation of the first category, with 43848 hectares area, is ranked first, aquaculture activity with 40.168 hectares is ranked second, and intensive recreation of the first category with 32.201 hectares is ranked third.<\div>
نمایش نتایج ۱ تا ۲ از میان ۲ نتیجه